12" Universeel Notebook Docking Station, USB Type C
|Aantal||Prijs excl. BTW||Prijs incl. BTW|
|1+||€ 111,19||€ 134,54|
|5+||€ 108,82||€ 131,67|
|8+||€ 106,45||€ 128,80|
|12+||€ 104,08||€ 125,94|
The fully functional and precise fitting notebook docking station from Digitus offers you everything you need to create a fully equipped workstation. It offers three video interfaces (HDMI, MiniDP, VGA), where two monitors can be operated at the same time. Thus, the best possible supported resolution is achieved: Brilliant UHD (4K2K/30Hz). In addition, it offers three USB 3.0 ports, where one port (5V/1.5A) also provides a charging function for mobile devices. The USB interfaces are supplemented by a USB-C with power delivery (PD) functionality. Two card readers are also built in (MicroSD, SDHC, SDXC/MMC). Your notebook can also be connected to the network via cable over the Gigabit Ethernet port. We top everything off with a stereo audio port. Expand your 12" notebook by 11 additional ports via a single USB-C port - with the Digitus multi-functional 12" notebook docking station.
· A precise fit for 12"
· notebooks (e.g. 12"
· MacBook, etc.)
· Supports Ultra HD (30Hz), 4096 x 2160p resolution (HDMI, MiniDP)
· Dual monitor function - connect two monitors at the same time
· 3x video ports (HDMI, MiniDP, VGA) - video signal output with a max. resolution of UHD 4K2K, 30 Hz
· 3x USB 3.0 for data transfer in SuperSpeed, one port with charging function for mobile devices
· 1x USB-C port with power delivery (PD) function for fast charging of notebooks
· 1x stereo audio port ? connects headphones or microphones
· 1x Gigabit Ethernet port - connects your notebook to the network via cable
· 2x card readers (MicroSD, SDHC, SDXC/MMC)
· Premium and high-quality aluminum housing
· Cable length: 10 cm
· Color: silver
· Dimensions: L 7.5 x W 28.0 x H 1.45 cm
· Weight: 320 g
· A precise fit for 12" notebooks (e.g. 12" MacBook, etc.)
· · Notebook Docking Station 12"
· USB 3.1 Type C 4K
· HDMI-MiniDP-VGA-1x USB 3.1 C PD-3x USB3.0 1xRJ45-MicroSD